Thank you Carol at writersdream9.wordpress.com for choosing me to take part in this challenge, I enjoyed it very much.
The rules are as follows:
- Write a paragraph
- Do not use any words that include the letter “e” in their spelling
- Challenge at least 5 others to do the same
Blood flows from my mouth. That airbag hit with such fury that it split my lip. What was that fawn doing standing in my way? I couldn’t hit him, so my victim was a guard rail which took my car and my lip with it. Waiting for a cop to show up was agonizing and with all of this blood on my shirt I look as if I am a shooting fatality. All I know is that if I had to do it again I would…without vacillation.
- Emma at emma1951.wordpress.com
- Jen at blogitorloseit.com
- Serena at journeyofmst.com
- Rosy at sharingmemyselfandi.wordpress.com
- Celestine at readinpleasure.wordpress.com
If you do not wish to participate that is perfectly fine, I just wanted you to know that I find you all very talented and that I enjoy your writing very much. Have fun with it if you choose…it really is quite challenging.